By default Android MTP and Windows Media Player is not enabled in Windows 10. For this reason whenever you connect a android device in Windows 10 it will not show your device in the Windows Explorer. If you want to enable Android MTP as well as want back the Windows Media Player in Windows 10 then You have to enable them manually. To do so you have to follow the following steps.
- Go to this Link.
- Select Your Language.
- Click the Download Button.
- Select the appropriate file according to your Windows System TypeÂ (
KB3099229_x86.msu for 32bit or
KB3099229_x64.msu for 64 bitÂ Â Windows System ).
- If you don’t know your Windows System type then follow this Tutorial otherwise skip to Step 6.
- Open the .msu file.
- Follow the instructions of the installer.
- After completing installation restart your computer.
- All done. Now you can connect your Android phones as well as use Windows Media Player.